* Note: Some paintball markers may be sold as E-Portal Ready meaning this feature was not available at launch but may be included later. A compatible Eclipse paintball marker and personal computer that meets the minimum stated system specifications required. Some paintball markers identified may require additional upgrades or accessories to use E-Portal software.
E-Portal 4.0 is currently only available for CS2 & CS2 Pro. To learn more about the new features including how to update to the latest firmware in E-Portal 4 watch the E-Portal 4 Tutorial Video Series.
Are You Up To Date?
Make sure you are using the most current Marker Firmware to take advantage of the latest features including Bluetooth connectivity and the E-Portal Lite App.
- Reconfigure Bluetooth On Compatible Eclipse Markers
- Upgrade Marker Firmware
- Change the start-up splash screen graphics
- Modify control parameters
- Customise player settings
- Windows 7+
- 1GHz 32bit (x86) processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- 5 MB free storage space
- One free USB 1.1 port
- Compatible Eclipse Paintball Marker.
- USB Type A to Micro B Cable (old 5-pin NOT USB 3.0 Micro B)