With regular maintenance from a qualified Eclipse Tech you can dramatically reduce the risk of breakdown or repair, keeping your Eclipse Paintball Marker running at optimal performance. Our fixed-rate service package is tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
What Does A Service Cover?
Your Eclipse Paintball marker will be fully inspected by a qualified Eclipse Tech for:
- Wear & Tear
- Replacement of consumable parts etc etc
How To Book A Service
Contact your local Eclipse Tech Centre to book an appointment and request your RMA Number.
Complete a Marker Service Request for each product you wish to return.
- Your Name, Address and Contact Details are present and correct.
- The Product Description is complete including the Model and Serial Number (if applicable).
- The Summary of Issues details the problems you are experiencing with the product.
- Tick the box if you have Registered your Marker for warranty.
- Print off and sign the completed document(s).
- Ship the product(s) along with the completed document(s) to your designated Eclipse Tech Centre.
Having issues with your Marker?
Check out the Knowledgebase for troubleshooting, tips, advice & more.