Topics covered in this article:
- How We Use Your Information
- Your Rights
- Data Stored By 3rd Parties
At Planet Eclipse we understand and respect your privacy. This GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement will help you better understand how we collect and use your personal information when you use our products, applications or services (together, the "Services").
2. How We Use Your Information
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We annually review our security, policies, systems and business practices to ensure we meet our ongoing commitment to GDPR.
Your information will be used to:
- Help with warranty & technical support requests via email or telephone.
- Assist with retail and online orders.
- Offer you sales and marketing via email, telephone or mail based on available subscription preferences.
- Fulfil the basic transactional requirements of Planet Eclipse Ltd.
- Inform you of any urgent technical issues.
- Prevent and detect fraud.
Your information will not be:
- Sold to 3rd parties.
- Otherwise disclosed wilfully.
- Retained for more than 3 years based on your account activity within this time period.
3. Your Rights
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold on you and to ask us to correct any inaccuracies. You may also request that we remove your information from our systems Contact Us. We reserve the right to charge a small administration fee for Data Protection Requests. You will need to allow up to 28 days to receive a copy of your information or to have your information removed from all of our systems.
4. Data Stored By 3rd Parties
We use 3rd parties to facilitate and improve our services to you, it's important that you read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Campaign Monitor Email marketing Campaign Monitor Terms.
Mailchimp Email marketing Mailchimp Terms.
v2.0.1 – Updated May 08 2019